I guess I have been tagged by Christian, so I better follow the meta-rules of blogdom and play my part.
The One Movie Meme
1. One movie that made you laugh
The Big Lebowski – Perfect picture of what it is like to be a slacker in L.A.
2. One movie that made you cry
City of God
3. One movie you loved when you were a child
The Empire Strikes Back – I spent one summer watching it almost every day.
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once
Monty Python and the Holy Grail – At least 50 or 60 times.
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it
6. One movie you hated
Armageddon – Ugh…
7. One movie that scared you
Before the Devil Knows Your Dead – Lumet slaps the audience in the face with these one-dimensional characters.
8. One movie that bored you
9. One movie that made you happy
Love & Death
10. One movie that made you miserable
Se7en – First saw it when I was 13 or so.
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see
Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer – The first 15 minutes disturbed me so much that I had to turn it off and send it back to Netflix immediately.
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with
Claudia Cardinale in Once Upon a Time in the West – ‘Nuff said.
13. The last movie you saw
Murder on the Orient Express – I have been on a Sidney Lumet binge lately.
14. The next movie you hope to see
The next Indiana Jones sequel – I hope that it is not just a series of self-deprecating old age jokes and one-liners.
15. Now tag five people: I don’t think that I know five people in the blogosphere, so I guess I tag… Austin.